GliderPath Limited. with its registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ (“GliderPath Limited”, “we”, “us” and “our”) (acting as a data controller) values your privacy and cares about the way in which your personal data is treated. We want you to understand how and why your personal data is collected, used and shared by GliderPath Limited.
What personal data do we collect about you?
Data collected automatically: IP address, domain, web browser identification information, operation system and other information passed automatically by a browser. Data collected during contact: email address, name, phone number, company details, information from your LinkedIn profile, information about your participation in conferences, information about our historic interaction with you or your organization, information about the use of GliderPath TMS by you or your organization and information about opportunities for further sale of our products to you or your organization.
How do we obtain your personal data?
We obtain personal data about you from three different sources. We obtain some of the personal data directly from you, such as your name, surname and contact details. Then there are certain personal data that are created in the course of our relationship with you or your organization, such as information about our interaction with you. Finally, we also collect some personal data about you from public sources such as your LinkedIn profile.
How do we use your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to enable you or your organization to use GliderPath TMS;
- to maintain our business relationship with you or your organization;
- our internal reporting;
- to provide you or your organization with business proposals; and
- for future marketing, including sending you marketing materials about GliderPath Limited and its services and products by email (unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive these marketing materials).
On what legal basis do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data on the following basis:
- processing your personal data to enable your use of GliderPath TMS is necessary so that we can perform the services set out in the contract we have established with you or your organization;
- processing of your personal data for other purposes listed in the Section “How do we use your personal data?” is based on our legitimate interest in processing personal data for these purposes: (i) to help us to maintain a productive business relationship with you or your organization, (ii) to improve our ability to understand your business needs and (iii) to improve our services.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will always keep your personal data for the period for which you or your organization will be using our services. We will also keep your personal data where required by law or where we need to do so in connection with potential or actual legal action or an investigation involving GliderPath Limited. Otherwise, data will be held until you opt-out or until two years have passed since your last active communication with us. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data will be accessible to GliderPath Limited employees and, in certain specific cases, also, to authorized employees of certain suppliers of GliderPath Limited including, in particular, employees of Crisp IM SARL (our customer messaging platform), GetResponse Sp. z o.o. (our provider of marketing automation platform), Mailgun (our provider for sending transactional emails), and Google Inc. (our email platform provider and provider of document storage solution) or any additional or replacement suppliers we may appoint from time to time.
Transfers of your personal data outside of your home country
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Where your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, it will only be transferred to countries that have been identified as providing adequate protection for EEA data (like New Zealand), or to a third party where we have approved transfer mechanisms in place to protect your personal data – i.e., by entering into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, or by ensuring the entity is Privacy Shield certified (for transfers to US-based third parties). For further information, please contact us using the details set out in our Contact us section below.
Protecting your personal data
GliderPath Limited may share your personal data with its suppliers under a written agreement which commits the suppliers to appropriate safeguards in relation to the handling of your personal data (including in relation to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data and implementing appropriate technical and organizational security measures).
GliderPath Limited will take appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws.
You may be entitled to:
- opt-out from processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- request information regarding the processing of your personal data, including to be provided with a copy of your personal data;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data, or object to the processing of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request receipt or transmission to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of the personal data that you have provided to us; and
- complain to your local data protection authority, or to a court of law, if your data protection rights are violated. You may be entitled to claim compensation for damages or distress incurred or suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal data.
You are not required by law to provide your personal data to us, however, if you don’t, then we may not be able to provide you or your organization with the GliderPath TMS service. If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. Depending on the scope of your request, this could mean that we will not be able to provide you or your organization with the GliderPath TMS service.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please let us know by getting in touch using the contact details below.
Communication between your browser and our server is secured by confirmed SSL/TLS protocol. We store data in a database which is protected against access by third parties.
GliderPath TMS’s system uses cookie files. The cookie files are used to collect information about session management. Our cookies do not include personal data.
If you have questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data or require additional information, please contact:
Effective as of 25 May 2018