This is an agreement between the company you represent (hereinafter “You”) and GliderPath (hereinafter “GliderPath” or “We”) governing the use of GliderPath SaaS (hereinafter “GliderPath Service(s)”).
By using GliderPath TMS (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
GliderPath Limited (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
Description of Service
We provide an array of services for online collaboration and translation workflow management including project management, resource management, language quality management, database creator, organizer, and reports creation tools (“Services”). You may use the Services for your personal and business purposes or for internal business purposes in the organization that you represent. You may connect to the Services using any Internet browser supported by the Services. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to use the Services. You can create and edit content with your user account and if you choose to do so, you can publish and share such content.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must provide accurate information when you create your GliderPath account.
- You may never use another user’s account or share your account with a third party without permission.
- You may not disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless such restriction is prohibited by law.
- You understand that GliderPath uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
Subscription to Beta Service
We may offer certain Services as closed or open beta services (“Beta Service” or “Beta Services”) for the purpose of testing and evaluation. You agree that we have the sole authority and discretion to determine the period of time for testing and evaluation of Beta Services. We will be the sole judge of the success of such testing and the decision, if any, to offer the Beta Services as commercial services. You will be under no obligation to acquire a subscription to use any paid Service as a result of your subscription to any Beta Service. We reserve the right to fully or partially discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, any of the Beta Services with or without notice to you. You agree that GliderPath will not be liable to you or to any third party for any harm related to, arising out of, or caused by the modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Beta Services for any reason.
Founding Members Benefits
If you decide to become a Founding Member of GliderPath you shall be entitled to the following benefits:
- You receive 20% discount for life in your monthly payments
- You can influence the product as it is developed
- You receive free training for you and your team
- You receive dedicated assistance during your implementation process
- You receive dedicated support (we commit to reply within 24 hours)
In addition to the benefits listed above, Founding Members are entitled to the following benefits, depending on their membership level described in the initial invoice:
- Founding Member level: early access to the Service plus 1 (one) year of free access from the moment of the product public launch. The amount of licenses granted free access is equivalent to the amount of licenses that will be required by you and your company after the free access period is over.
- Founding Pro level: early access to the Service plus 2 (two) years of free access from the moment of the product public launch. The amount of licenses granted free access is equivalent to the amount of licenses that will be required by you and your company after the free access period is over.
- Founding Champion level: early access to the Service plus 10 (ten) years of free access from the moment of the product public launch. Founding Champions receive access to GliderPath (including all updates and new releases) and the Service for 10 years. The amount of licenses granted free access is equivalent to the amount of licenses that will be required by you and your company after the free access period is over.
You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your username, password and other sensitive information. You are responsible for all activities that occur in your user account and you agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account by email or by calling us on the number listed on our webpage at gliderpath.com. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to you or to any third party incurred as a result of any unauthorized access and/or use of your user account, or otherwise.
Communications from GliderPath
The Services may include certain communications from GliderPath, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters. You understand that these communications shall be considered part of using the Services. As part of our policy to provide you total privacy, we also provide you the option of opting out from receiving newsletters from us. However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving service announcements and administrative messages.
Fees and Payments
Subscriptions to paid Services are available on monthly and yearly subscription plans. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you cancel your subscription to your user account. The subscription fee will be charged through GliderPath’s automated billing system. If you would like to change or update your billing information you agree to inform us at least 7 (seven) days prior to the renewal date.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are a Founding Member and you are dissatisfied with our SaaS platform development for any reason during the first 30 days of development, and wish to cancel, you may provide a detailed explanation of the reason(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Founding Member Cancellation Request”. We will review your request within 48 hours. Once approved, we will issue a full refund to you and this agreement will be terminated. Once you become a paying user, if you are dissatisfied with the Service for any reason, you may provide a detailed explanation of the reason(s) to email@example.com with the headline of “Subscription Cancellation Request”. We will review your request within 48 hours. Once approved, we will issue a full refund to you for the amount equivalent to your last monthly payment and your account will be disabled.
We respect your right to own the content created or stored by you. You own the content created or stored by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Services does not grant GliderPath the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the content created by you or stored in your user account for GliderPath’s commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant GliderPath permission to access, copy, store, transmit, and reformat, the content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
GliderPath may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by GliderPath in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that GliderPath may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.
Third Party Applications
Suspension and Termination
We may suspend your user account or temporarily disable access to whole or part of any Service in the event of any suspected illegal activity. We will also terminate your user account on your request. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to any Beta Service in case of unexpected technical issues or discontinuation of the Beta Service.
Make sure you have carefully read the above terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.